Europe: Green Deal & EU Taxonomy impact+
Led by Julien Touati, Meridiam
Influence of European regulatory advances (Green Deal, Taxonomy…)
Finance for Development+
- Highlighting connection between sustainable finance and development in emerging country
- Lauching a reflection on the transition financing and development issues
Impact: act, share, measure+
- Measuring impact and sharing best practices
- Enhancing the value of our members’ concrete actions
- Defining specifications to “label” the member’s solutions/initiatives: to go beyond climate and be able to link sustainable finance initiatives to various SDGs that are readable by the general public. Thanks to a simple questionnaire that allows to describe the initiative and to go beyond the announcement effect, members will be able to apply for this label.
- Enhancing these impactful solutions through a set of dedicated events
Just & Inclusive transition+
Led by Jean-Jacques Barbéris, Amundi AM
To position the Paris market on these issues & to formulate concrete proposals to make its implementation unavoidable by the financial players.
- Publication of a paper position
2 permanent Commissions
Communication/ International promotion+
- Promoting Paris Financial Centre as a Green Marketplace by elaborating promotion tools and international communication and making Paris the leader on sustainable finance in the international market
- Event: Each year, the Climate Finance Day aims to review the current state of the main achievements related to sustainable finance. It presents innovative solutions from public and private actors to meet the Paris Agreement objectives.
- Production of a set of educational videos “When Quand La Finance est Bonne” en partenariat avec le FIR et Impact Campus.
To develop a market framework conducive to the development of green and sustainable finance
Coming soon !
Biodiversity & Natural Capital - project group+
To develop a network of players in these sectors to promote market development and enhance the expertise of the Paris financial center.
Publication of the mapping of French actors to support the emergence of natural capital and biodiversity in November 2018.
Publication of an op-ed in Le Monde: On May 21, we initiated an article published in Le Monde and signed by 16 key players from the financial sector, academic research, public institutions and associations. The goal is double: demonstrate both the investment potential in Biodiversity and Natural Capital as well as the pioneering role of French actors, and call for a strong mobilization, with multi-stakeholder partnerships and ambitious political agreements.
Events : We organized a “biodiversity & finance” workshop aimed at creating an open forum for dialogue between stakeholders to better understand how finance can consider biodiversity issues and integrate them into its activities. our workshop was based on the most recent scientific work, including the meetings of the G7 environment meeting and the ipbes global assessment in early may.
Education & Formation+
To develop the Sustainable Finance training offer for students and professionals
Coming soon !
Research - group project+
To support the sustainable finance research sector
The French Research Map is Green & Sustainable Finance”, is a digital cartography proposed by Finance for Tomorrow and the Louis Bachelier Institute, in collaboration with the FIR – Forum for Responsible Investment. This collaboration aims to showcase the quality of the French Ecosystem and make it more accessible to finance professionals, researchers and students.
Green, Social & Sustainable Bonds+
To develop a network of players in the sector and promote the development of the green and sustainable bond market.
To plan afterworks to retruscture a network of actors in order to foster the development of the market. News follow-up meetings are to be organised, in particular European issues as part of the EU Green Bond Standard.
Climate Risk project group+
To bring forward the French expertise and the added value of the climate reporting (cf. Article 173-6)
Production of a educational guide for investors and economic players who wish to developp action strategies to deal with climate change.