Finance for Tomorrow wants to leverage digitalisation for the green revolution!
Finance for Tomorrow is launching the 3rd edition of the “Fintech for Tomorrow” Challenge with the objectives of supporting new start-ups and strengthening the mobilisation of the French and international Fintech ecosystem to address the issues of the ecological and energy transition. It aims to use innovative digital solutions to facilitate the greening of the financial sector and the reorientation of financial flows towards a low-carbon and inclusive economy.
Join us on Monday 14 September from 5.30 pm to 6.30 pm for the launch of the 3rd edition of the Challenge
- Animation of the webinar by Anne-Claire Roux, Managing Director at Finance for Tomorrow
- Introduction to the theme of the 2020 edition by Philippe Taffin, Chief Investment Officer at Aviva and President of the Jury
- Presentation of the objectives of the Challenge “Fintech for Tomorrow” by the institutional partners, represented by Guilain Cals, Economist at ADEME & Benoist Vercherin, Innovation Director at Climate-KIC France
- Information on the terms and conditions of the Challenge by Anne-Claire Roux & Natacha Boric, Project Manager -Contents at Finance for Tomorrow
|A “Questions & Answers” session will close this webinar allowing future candidates to better prepare their application.|
- The 3rd edition theme of the “Fintech for Tomorrow” Challenge;
- The objectives of Finance for Tomorrow, ADEME and Climate-KIC for 2020;
- The complete list of partners and members of the Jury;
- The timeline and key steps of the Challenge 2020: application period, Selection Committees and announcement of the laureates/Rewards ceremony;
- Selection criteria to ensure that your project is in line with the expectations of the Challenge;
- Prizes offered to the best fintechs solutions committed to ecological transition (laureates and finalists, French and international).