Join us Monday 12 April for the presensation of our answer synthesis to the Self-Assessment Program of the Financial Centres for Sustainability (FC4S) network in 2020!
This comprehensive process, launched in 2018 with support from PwC, and UN Environment and UN Development, as well as EIT Climate-KIC, aims to gather information covering both private and public sector actions and instruments to advance sustainable finance. This assessment program offers an alignment level, on a scale rated from 0 to 5, which assesses progress made on the green and sustainable finance agenda within the member financial centres.
Particularly, it analyses the institutional foundations, regulatory environment, and market infrastructure. By responding at the local level, each financial center contributes to produce a comparative monitoring tool, to support the low-carbon transition, the alignment with the Paris Agreement and the achievement of the UN SDGs.
For the 3rd consecutive year, Finance for Tomorrow relied on its ecosystem to consolidate the information. The publication of the answer synthesis aims to share this work back to the market players and to fuel the international discussion around sustainable finance market data.
Join us for an international conversation around the publication of Paris “self-assessment program” data and scoring by FC4S in 2020!
5:45 pm – Introductions (in French and English)
- Thierry Déau, Chair of Finance for Tomorrow, CEO of Meridiam
- Stephen Nolan, Managing Director of FC4S
6 pm – Presentations (in French)
- Shifting Gears II: Julien Gautier, Associate, PWC
- Paris Data Synthesis 2020: Natacha Boric, Head of Content, Finance for Tomorrow
- Paris Sustainable Finance Observatory: Raphaël Lebel, Director of the Sustainable Finance Observatory, Finance for Tomorrow
6:20 pm – Panel « Measuring the transformation of the financial sector: what are the challenges for market players and financial centres? » (in French)
Moderation by Anne-Claire Roux, Managing Director, Finance for Tomorrow
- Claire de Boursetty, General Manager, Luxembourg Sustainable Finance Initiative *
- Sabine Dobeli, Chief Delegate, Swiss Sustainable Finance *
- Lamia Merzouki, Deputy General Manager, Casablanca Finance City, Co-Chair of FC4S *
- Nicolas Rivard, Head of Advanced Data Services, Euronext, Member of the Finance for Tomorrow Board *
7 pm – Conclusion : Anne-Claire Roux, Managing Director, Finance for Tomorrow