As a part of the conference PRI in Person, we are organizing a francophone session.
Investing in Africa: opportunities and challenges for sustainable finance
- When ? Wednesday, September 11th – 2:15 – 3:30 pm
Where ? Palais des Congrès | Paris
To ensure inclusive, resilient and sustainable African growth, the financial sector has a key role to play. To present different approaches and solutions, this round table will compare points of view:
– of public financial institutions;
– of a private infrastructure investor;
– of a financial centre that intends to play a catalytic role on the continent.
- Moderated by Lionel Zinsou, Co-fondateur, SouthBridge
- – Boutheina Ben Yaghlane, Directrice Générale, Caisse des Dépôts de Tunisie
- – Ginette Borduas, ESG Compliance Officer, Meridiam
- – Lamia Merzouki, Directrice Générale Adjointe, Casablanca Finance City Authority(delivered in French, with English translation available)