Challenge Fintech for Tomorrow
Fintechs have the potential to provide new solutions to the challenges of financing the ecological transition, towards a decarbonised and inclusive economic model. Innovation in the financial sector should play a key role in accelerating the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals and the implementation of the Paris Climate Agreement. For example, digital tools can promote the transparency of financial flows, ensure the quality of ESG data, and improve access to sustainable financial products for citizens. From this perspective, how to mobilize both the dynamism of sustainable finance and fintech ecosystems, in order to strengthen the contribution of innovative entrepreneurs to the ecological transition and foster the growth of their projects?
Since 2018, this is the goal of the Challenge Fintech for Tomorrow: to mobilise start-ups and companies with innovative digital solutions, in order to facilitate the financing of the transition and reduce the environmental impact of the financial sector. With the support of the French Agency for Ecological Transition (ADEME) and the EIT Climate-KIC, a major actor for climate innovation in Europe, Finance for Tomorrow wants to reward solutions able to transform the practices of the financial sector. The aim is to highlight promising French and international fintech projects and connect them with the actors of the French innovation ecosystem.
The Challenge Fintech for Tomorrow, a project of the Paris financial center developed by Finance for Tomorrow, constitutes a source of partnerships and development opportunities to strengthen the contribution of Fintechs to the ecological transition.
To develop their ideas, the "Seeds" laureates will win 1 year of support via a membership offered by a partner: France Fintech or Finance Innovation, & 1 year of membership offered by Finance for Tomorrow.
As a "Young shoot” whose growth must be sustained, the French laureate will win 6 months of support by the EIT Climate-KIC, 1 year of incubation financed by ADEME and provided by a partner: Le Swave or Liberté Living-Lab, & 1 year of membership offered by Finance for Tomorrow.
The projects at the level “Trees” will win 1 year of mentoring with experts from the Paris financial
centre, members of Finance for Tomorrow, for tailor-made strategic support.
- The laureate will be awarded a strategic visibility highlight to Finance for Tomorrow's ecosystem
- All finalists start-ups will be offered a "Sustainable Fintech Digital Bootcamp": a week of digital training to strengthen their business models and to discover the tools of sustainable finance, as well as the ecosystem of the Paris financial centre!
Discover the different Challenge prices!
Find out more about our partners' offers!
Non-profit association whose mission is to promote the excellence of the sector in France and abroad and to represent French fintech with the public authorities, the regulator and the ecosystem.
- One-year membership to become part of the great family of entrepreneurs working to make France a land of innovation and excellence in finance.
- One-year support thanks to a range of services dedicated to members: visibility, meetings, training, best practices...
A global competitiveness cluster dedicated to supporting and growing innovative projects for the competitiveness of the French financial industry and job creation, in France and abroad.
- One-year membership allowing you to participate in the definition of the main trends in financial innovation;
- Expert support to find new customers and partners (contacts, visibility, events...) and consolidate your business to support sustainable projects (expert advice, international deployment...).
Contact: email@example.com // Website: finance-innovation.org
A place for collective innovation located in the heart of Paris, which brings together 200 multidisciplinary actors in residence, working on technological projects in the service of the general interest.
- 1-year residency in the heart of the Sentier district in Paris ;
- Tailor-made acceleration program: weekly coaching, business expertise, fundraising, events...
A multi-corporate innovation platform dedicated to Fintech by Paris&Co, integrating all financial players.
- Workstations in a shared space for one year (promotion 2021), located in the offices in the Grande Arche de la Défense;
- Incubation dedicated to “take-off”: commercial development, fundraising, visibility, recruitment, international development.
Key steps of the Challenge 2020
Launch of the Challenge
End of the application period
Climate Finance Day 2020 - Rewards Ceremony