Find Finance For Tomorrow around several debates dedicated to economic recovery
On Wednesday 1 July, a series of online debates are organized around the issues of sustainable finance at the heart of the economic recovery. Join Finance for Tomorrow and our partners for discussions designed to provide food for thought on current issues.
#F4TWEBINAR – “Experts Dialogue: Economic News & Sustainable Finance” on 1 July from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
This week, Finance for Tomorrow brings you a special episode of Policy/Economic News & Sustainable Finance: “What public policies to mobilize sustainable finance at the heart of the economic recovery? ». Meet our two experts:
- Alain Grandjean, Founding Partner, Carbon 4
- Benoit Leguet, Executive Director, I4CE
Debate moderated by Pierre-Alix Binet, Head of Programmes and Development, Finance for Tomorrow.
FIN&TECH COMMUNITY – “How sustainable and social finance will enable the end of the crisis and the construction of tomorrow’s world” by the Finance Innovation Cluster, July 1, from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
Under the theme of the event “Fintech and Tomorrow’s Finance” discover the perspectives allowed by Sustainable Finance, with :
- Stéphanie Buet and Stéphane Houin, CGI
- Jean-Louis Kiehl, CRESUS
- Pierre Valentin, ECOFI
- Coralie Houel, HSBC
- Anne-Claire Roux, FINANCE FOR TOMORROW
- Nicolas Meric, DREAMQUAK
- Baptiste Bouchez and Ilham Nassor, Ailancy
DIPLO-LAB – “COVID: Finance shows us a green way out” by OpenDiplomacy on July 1st from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
The coronavirus crisis, along with containment, has made the equation between economy and ecology more complex: how to revive economies while accelerating the ecological transition? Is finance a lever for action? A debate with:
- Alexandre Holroyd, Deputy in charge of a mission on green finance to the Prime Minister.
- Judy Wakhungu, Ambassador of Kenya in France
- Anne-Claire Roux, Executive Director of Finance for tomorrow
- Ivo Mulder, Green Economy Adviser to the United Nations Environment Programme