February 14th, 2018
Finance for Tomorrow organized a presentation of the HLEG final report and the Ducret-Lemmet report “For a French strategy of Green Finance” in the presence of co-authors and co-rapporteurs, French experts members of HLEG and Christian Thimann, President of the HLEG. On this occasion, Finance for Tomorrow has published a new analysis, “Green and Sustainable Finance: putting French and European strategies into perspective.
The conference was introduced by Philippe Zaouati, President of Finance for Tomorrow and Christian Thimann, President of HLEG.
Authors and co-rapporteurs of the report “A French Strategy for Green Finance”:
- Pierre Ducret, President, I4CE & Climate Advisor, CDC
- Sylvie Lemmet, Chief Advisor to the Court of Auditors
- Cécilia Berthaud, General Inspectorate of Finances
- Julie Evain, General Commissariat for Sustainable Development
HLEG French experts, members of Finance for Tomorrow:
- Pascal Canfin, Managing Director, WWF France
- Pierre Ducret, President, I4CE & Climate Advisor, Caisse des Dépôts Group
- Stanislas Dupré, Director, 2Degrees ii
- Anne-Catherine Husson-Traoré, General Manager, Novethic
- Philippe Zaouati, Managing Director, Mirova, President, Finance for Tomorrow